I’d love to hear from you if you are looking to transition into Product Management, advance your product management career, get the best industry insight or some guidance. I can help you identify your strengths, areas for growth and put together an action plan for your product management career.
I have nine years of experience in Product Management and worked at Yahoo!, THE ICONIC and NewsCorp in Australia. I’m currently working at Brighte where I lead a team of product managers.
I’m an expert in creating a product strategy, identifying customer problems, surfacing users’ underlying needs, designing & developing solutions and leading teams to deliver exceptional products excelling in performance.
Please order on Gumroad.
- What’s a day like for a Product Manager?
- How do I get into Product Management?
- What skills (hard and soft) should I have to be a good Product Manager?
- How do I create a Product Strategy?
- What books should I read to become a better Product Manager?
- How do Product Managers balance Discovery and Execution streams?
- What’s the difference between a Product Manager and a Product Owner?
- How do Product Managers prioritise a product backlog?
- How do Product Managers influence people in an organisation?
- What tools and frameworks should a Product Manager consider using?
- How to validate a customer problem?